The report " Livestock Grow Lights Market by Type (Fluorescent, Light-Emitting Diode (LED), Incandescent, and Hid), Livestock (Cattle, Poultry, Swine, and Others), Installation Type (Retrofit and New Installation), and Region – Global Forecast to 2023 " The livestock grow lights market is projected to grow from USD 6.3 billion in 2018 to USD 8.6 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the livestock grow lights market include the increasing demand and consumption of animal-based products such as meat, milk, and eggs. Further, increasing focus on livestock welfare and technological innovation for smart farming practices is projected to drive the market.
- Determining and projecting the size of the livestock grow lights market with respect to type, livestock, installation type, and regional markets over a five-year period from 2018 to 2023
- Identifying attractive opportunities in the market by determining the largest and fastest growing segments across regions
- Providing detailed information about key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- Analyzing the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market
- Identifying and profiling key market players in the livestock grow lights market
Download PDF Brochure:
The LED segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global livestock grow lights market during the forecast period.
The livestock grow lights market is segmented on the basis of LED, fluorescent, incandescent, and high intensity discharge (HID). The growth of the LED segment is driven by the increased usage of LED, the higher energy efficiency, the minimal maintenance, the fully dimmable features, the availability of multicolor, the high-speed response, and the longer lifespan. Furthermore, by optimizing the different spectrum levels and radiation, it is best suited for their livestock’s wellbeing.
The poultry segment, by livestock, is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
The livestock grow lights market is segmented, on the basis of type as poultry, cattle, swine, and others (horse, sheep, and goat). The poultry segment is projected to witness the largest and fastest growth in terms of livestock production, in terms of value. This is attributed to the growing consumption of chicken and focus on the responsive growth of poultry population, which caters to the rising demand of consumers and the food industry.
Speak to Analyst:
Asia Pacific is projected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the market in 2018. The market in the region is driven by the presence of a large livestock population and their rising growth. Furthermore, the increasing number of livestock farms and the growing size of existing farms are also projected to contribute to the large market of the Asia Pacific region. Adoption of smart technologies for farms to reduce input cost along with energy consumption, and focus on the growth and development of the livestock population by farmers also drives the demand for livestock grow lights in this region.
Major vendors in the livestock grow lights market include OSRAM (Germany), Signify Holding (Netherlands), DeLaval (Sweden), Big Dutchman (Germany), Uni-light LED (Sweden), Once Inc. (US), AGRILIGHT BV (Netherlands), Aruna Lighting (Netherlands), HATO BV (Netherlands), Shenzhen Hontech-Wins (China), CBM Lighting (Canada), Fienhage Poultry Solutions (Germany), SUNBIRD (South Africa), ENIM UAB (Lithuania), and Greengage Lighting (UK).
Key Questions addressed by the report:
- Who are the major market players in livestock grow lights market?
- What are the regional growth trends and the largest revenue-generating regions for livestock grow lights?
- Which are the major regions that are projected to witness a significant growth for livestock grow lights?
- What are the major types of livestock grow lights that are projected to gain maximum market revenue and share during the forecast period?
- Which is the major type of livestock where grow lights are used?
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430
IL 60062 Northbrook
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Informationen sind erhältlich bei:
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Zuletzt veröffentlicht:Feed Yeast Market Analysis, Growth, Share, Trends, Industry Overview, & Forecast to 2023 - 16. Mai 2019
• Agricultural Testing Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 15. Mai 2019
• Food Coating Market Analysis, Growth. Share, Industry Overview, & Forecast to 2023 - 15. Mai 2019
• Agricultural Adjuvants Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 14. Mai 2019
• Food Enzymes Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges - 14. Mai 2019
• Livestock Grow Lights Market Projected to Reach $8.6 Billion by 2023 - 13. Mai 2019
• Pesticide Inert Ingredients Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 10. Mai 2019
• Livestock Grow Lights Market worth $8.6 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.4% - 9. Mai 2019
• Growth opportunities and latent adjacency in Smart Harvest Market - 8. Mai 2019