According to the new market research report "Gas Chromatography Market by Instrument (Systems, Detectors), Accessories and Consumables (Columns, Column accessories, Pressure regulators, Gas generators),End user (Oil & Gas industry, Environmental agencies, Pharma & Biotech) – Global Forecast to 2022″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints/challenges, and opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world (RoW).
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Gas Chromatography Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=101656773
Growth in this market can be attributed to the increasing crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of waste water treatment, rising adoption of GC-MS, initiatives to reduce environmental pollution levels, growing food safety concerns, and increased importance of chromatography in drug testing. The global gas chromatography market is expected to reach USD 3.67 Billion by 2022 from USD 2.64 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.2%.
The gas chromatography market is segmented on the basis of instruments, accessories and consumables, end users, and regions. The instruments market is further categorized into systems, detectors, autosamplers, and fraction collectors. The systems segment accounted for the largest share of the global gas chromatography market in 2016. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to factors such as technological advancements and the increased capability of the systems to analyze complex compounds.
Browse and in-depth TOC on " Gas Chromatography Market "
86 – Tables
31 – Figures
167 – Pages
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=101656773
The accessories and consumables market is segmented into columns, column accessories, autosampler accessories, flow management consumables & accessories, fittings & tubing, pressure regulators, gas generators, and other accessories. The columns segment accounted for the largest share of the global gas chromatography market in 2016. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to factors such as the availability of improved gas chromatography columns for the petroleum industry and the discovery of new oil fields.
Download an Illustrative overview of the report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=101656773
The geographic segments in this report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the RoW. Of these, North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2016. Factors such as increase in the U.S. shale gas production, growing funding for environmental testing and clean-up in Canada, increasing funding for R&D activities in healthcare & environmental industries, and growth in food testing industries are driving the growth of the North American gas chromatography market.
The prominent players in the gas chromatography market are Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Scion Instruments (Techcomp USA Inc.), LECO Corporation (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), Falcon Analytical Systems & Technology, LLC (U.S.), Restek Corporation (U.S.), Dani Instruments S.p.A. (Italy), and Chromatotec (France).
Zuletzt veröffentlicht:Real World Evidence Solutions Market worth 1.35 billion USD by 2023 - 20. Mai 2019
• Anatomic Pathology Market Growth Analysis, Future Scope, Key Drivers And Forecast To 2021 - 16. Mai 2019
• Advanced Visualization Market Outlook, Strategies, Industry, Growth Analysis, Future Scope, Key Drivers And Forecast To 2021 - 16. Mai 2019
• Tissue Diagnostics Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Sports Medicine Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Behavioral/Mental Health Software Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, Composite and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Immunoprecipitation Market to Register a Healthy 5.0% CAGR between 2018 and 2024 - 14. Mai 2019
• Preparative and Process Chromatography Market | GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation - 14. Mai 2019
• Gas Chromatography Market | Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PerkinElmer - 14. Mai 2019