According to the new market research “Behavioral Health Software Market by Component (Service, Software), Delivery (Subscription, Ownership), Functionality (Clinical, Administrative, Financial), End User (Clinic, Hospital, Private Practice, Payer), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022″, The behavioral health software market is expected to reach USD 2.31 Billion by 2022 from USD 1.15 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 14.8%. ",
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Behavioral Health Software Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow:
The growth of the market is attributed to the increasing adoption of behavioral health software, availability of government funding, government initiatives to encourage EHR adoption in behavioral health organizations, favorable behavioral health reforms in the US, and high demand for mental health services amidst provider shortage.
Support services expected to dominate the market in 2017
Based on component, the behavioral health software market is segmented into software and support services. In 2017, the support services segment is expected to account for the largest share of the behavioral health software market. The recurring requirement of support services (such as for software upgrades and maintenance) is the major factor supporting its growth.
Browse and in-depth TOC on in “ Behavioral Health Software Market "
255 – Tables
37 – Figures
222 – Pages
Request for free Sample Report – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=45953340
Based on functionality, the clinical functionality segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
By functionality, the behavioral health software market is segmented into clinical, financial, and administrative functionalities. The clinical functionality segment is expected to register the highest rate during the forecast period. High growth in the clinical functionality segment is attributed to the increasing government initiatives to boost adoption of this software by clinicians to provide quality care to their patients at lower costs.
North America to dominate the behavioral health software market
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market followed by Europe. The large share of this geographical segment is attributed to factors such as growing number of people requiring behavioral health services, behavioral health reforms in the US, and government funding for behavioral health services in the region.
Download an Illustrative overview of the report – https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=45953340
Cerner (US), Compulink (US), Core Solutions (US), Credible Behavioral Health (US), ICANotes (US), InSync Healthcare Solutions (US), iSalus Healthcare (US), Kareo (US), Meditab Software (US) are among a few major players in the behavioral health software market.
Zuletzt veröffentlicht:Advanced Visualization Market Outlook, Strategies, Industry, Growth Analysis, Future Scope, Key Drivers And Forecast To 2021 - 16. Mai 2019
• Tissue Diagnostics Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Sports Medicine Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Behavioral/Mental Health Software Market Size, Top Manufacturers, Material, Composite and End-user, Forecast to 2022 - 15. Mai 2019
• Immunoprecipitation Market to Register a Healthy 5.0% CAGR between 2018 and 2024 - 14. Mai 2019
• Preparative and Process Chromatography Market | GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation - 14. Mai 2019
• Gas Chromatography Market | Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PerkinElmer - 14. Mai 2019
• Blood Collection Market is expected to reach USD 10.59 Billion by 2022 - 13. Mai 2019
• Biomaterials Market is projected to reach at a CAGR of 16.0% | Covestro, Invibio Ltd, Evonik Industries AG - 13. Mai 2019