The Feed Yeast Market is estimated to account for USD 1.7 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.27% during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness on health concerns related to the use of antibiotics in feed and preference for yeast-based feed products due to its high nutritional value. In addition, with the ban on the use of antibiotics in feed in most of the regions has led to high demand for feed yeast products.
The use of yeast derivatives for feed production is projected to remain high during the forecast period.
Beta-glucans, nucleotides, and mannooligosaccharides are the major yeast derivatives that exhibit efficient pathogen binding capacity, which restricts the growth of pathogens in the animal body. In addition, beta-glucans are the type of yeast derivatives that trigger the immune response in the animal body. The health benefits associated with the use of yeast derivatives as a feed additive increases its demand in the feed industry. Thus, the yeast derivative segment is projected to record the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=108142106
The Saccharomyces Spp. segment is estimated to dominate the feed yeast market in 2018.
Saccharomyces Spp. such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Saccharomyces boulardii are majorly used for yeast production and is used as one of the most important ingredients in feed. With the increasing demand for natural growth promoters for animals, the preference for Saccharomyces Spp. has increased as it is considered to be one of the best sources for nutritional yeast. The Saccharomyces Spp. segment accounted for the highest share in the feed yeast market in 2017 and witnessed high demand for use in feed yeast production.
With the introduction of stringent regulations, Europe is estimated to dominate the feed yeast market in 2018.
The feed yeast market in Europe is driven by the introduction of stringent regulations pertaining to the use of antibiotics in feed. Increasing awareness about the benefits of feed yeast is projected to contribute to the market growth. The high demand for quality and nutrient-rich feed in the European countries has led to the high demand for feed yeast among farmers. Moreover, the European legislators are also concerned about food and animal safety and thus have implemented many safety laws for the same. With high concerns related to animal health, the EU government has put a ban on the use of antibiotic growth promoters in feed due to its negative impact on animal health as well as on the health of human consumers. For the replacement of those antibiotics, naturally – sourced feed ingredients that have antibiotic properties such as feed yeast were developed by manufacturers.
This report includes a study of the development strategies of leading companies. The scope of this report includes a detailed study of feed yeast manufacturers such as Associated British Foods PLC. (UK), Archer Daniels Midland Company (US), Alltech Inc. (US), Cargill (US), Lesaffre (France), Angel Yeast Co. Ltd. (China), and Lallemand Inc. (Canada).
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=108142106
- In November 2018, Phileo (France), a subsidiary of Lesaffre, launched a new range Actisaf Sc 47 HR+. The product is a feed yeast solution for farm animal species including ruminants, swine, and horses.
- In August 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company (US) acquired Probiotics International Limited, a UK-based company, which deals with the manufacturing of natural healthcare and probiotic supplements for humans, pets, and animal nutrition applications. The deal was closed with USD 242.41 million in the UK. This acquisition would help the company to strengthen its product portfolio and market coverage.
- In January 2019, Ohly (UK), a subsidiary of Associated British Foods and Lallemand (Canada), entered into a strategic partnership for the divestment of Ohly’s Hutchinson Torula Yeast facility. The long-term supply partnership assured Ohly to receive a continuous supply of whole cells of Torula products from the Hutchinson site, to be distributed in the US market.
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430
IL 60062 Northbrook
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Informationen sind erhältlich bei:
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
Zuletzt veröffentlicht:Feed Yeast Market Analysis, Growth, Share, Trends, Industry Overview, & Forecast to 2023 - 16. Mai 2019
• Agricultural Testing Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 15. Mai 2019
• Food Coating Market Analysis, Growth. Share, Industry Overview, & Forecast to 2023 - 15. Mai 2019
• Agricultural Adjuvants Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 14. Mai 2019
• Food Enzymes Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges - 14. Mai 2019
• Livestock Grow Lights Market Projected to Reach $8.6 Billion by 2023 - 13. Mai 2019
• Pesticide Inert Ingredients Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges - 10. Mai 2019
• Livestock Grow Lights Market worth $8.6 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.4% - 9. Mai 2019
• Growth opportunities and latent adjacency in Smart Harvest Market - 8. Mai 2019