The Annual Pharma Supply Chain and Security World Summit is back in London for the 3rd timeon 1st-2nd April 2020 with morefocus on optimizing your supply chain challenges to ensure an agile, responsive and streamlined supply chain, and Drug counterfeiting which is not only a global public health risk, but also harm the quality of the product, the integrity of the brand, the economy and even national security. Revenues from the pharma and bio-pharma counterfeit market is estimated to be more than $200 billion. Aligning your anti-counterfeiting strategy with the corporate supply chain strategy should plot a roadmap for implementing anti-counterfeiting measures.
The pharmaceutical industry has an array of duties of keeping up with technology and research as well as the complex supply chains that are under-utilised, inefficient and ill-equipped to handle the kind of products that come down the pipeline. Initiatives focusing on supply chain monitoring, such as mass serialisation, track and trace or hologram tagging, had mixed outcomes, as counterfeiters are agile and have found ways to bypass the steps quickly. Pharmaceutical companies and regulators are still developing techniques to stop them by creating intelligence led brand protection strategy. This also reveals numerous gaps in the governmental and industry efforts to safeguard global pharmaceutical and bio-tech supplies.
Corvus Global Events invites you to Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2020 – Supply-chain, Drug Serialization And Anti-Counterfeiting conference, which will have Pharma industry experts sharing various challenges faced, new strategies, case studies and use of innovative ideas, the conference will also offer opportunities to encourage partnerships and collaborations. In this conference you’ll not only discover innovative technologies, transformation strategies and collaboration methods, but how best to implement them to optimise your supply chain processes and strategies for drug anti-counterfeiting.
It gives us a great pleasure to welcoming you to the 3rd Annual Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2020.
• Synchrony of the Pharma Industry and professional bodies against counterfeiting
• Understanding and meeting the needs of DSCSA, EU FMD and other global regulations
• Tackling pharmaceutical crime – initiatives at multinational, EU and national level
• IP and regulatory enforcement
• Strategies for public awareness and patient protection
• Best practices to protect your brand
• The role of the Internet in aiding the counterfeiters – How to overcome the situation?
• Common Logo initiative in the EU for online pharmacies
• Brand Protection & Securing supply chain integrity
• End to End supply chain visibility
• Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy
• Global enterprise level solutions for anti-counterfeiting
• Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
• Smart Packaging, Labelling, Artwork, Warehouse & Logistics
• Effective Authentication Technologies
• Best selection of tamper-evident features
• Developing a RMP for your supply chain to protect your Brand, Product and Patient Safety
• Measuring the Effectiveness of a Good Quality System through frequent external and internal audits
• Debating the use and implementation of serialization, barcoding, and RFID
• Serialization Data and Analytics driven approach to increase supply chain agility
• Cloud-based technology complement big data solutions in monitoring and improving supply chain processes
• The need to understand and adopt new technologies like IoT, Analytics, Block chain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Case study: How companies are structuring their counterfeiting efforts and departments?
Corvus Global Events
SE1 9HH London
• 3rd Annual Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2020 - 24. August 2019