Austria flow cytometry market report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the Austria market was valued at $14.0 million in 2014, and is expected to reach $27.7 million by 2020, supported by a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period 2015- 2020. Academics and clinical research segments collectively accounted for about two-third of the market in 2014. However, industrial application segment is expected to exhibit an impressive growth over the forecast period.
Download Report Sample @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/728
Product launch is the key developmental strategy adopted by the leading players in the market. In addition, the market players have also adopted strategies, such as acquisitions and collaborations, to bolster their market position.
The key companies profiled Are:
· Danaher Corporation
· Dickenson and Co.
· Merck Millipore
· Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
· Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Get a purchase enquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/728
High diagnosis rates, increasing count of research activities, growing adoption in diagnosis of solid tumors and hematological malignancies, rising incidences of cancer, and high rate of HIV tests per capita in Austria would continue to bolster flow cytometry market in Austria. Several funding agencies and societies are investing in flow cytometry related R&D activities at the academic and institutional level; thereby, driving the Austria flow cytometry market growth. Emerging applications across novel fields of research, such as plant science and production, marine biology, genomics, proteome analysis, among others, would further boost the market growth. However, factors such as high cost associated with the instruments and limited technical know-how would impede the market growth.
Access Full report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/austria-flow-cytometry-market
Key findings of Austria Flow Cytometry Market:
- Instruments segment accounted for more than half of the Austria flow cytometry market in 2014; whereas, the reagents segment is projected to exhibit highest CAGR of 14.1%, during 20152020.
- Cell-based technology segment accounted for four-fifths of the Austria flow cytometry market in 2014.
- Within the clinical application, sorting/screening segment is projected as the fastest growing segment, registering a CAGR of 12.6% during the analysis period.
- Within industrial application, hematological malignancies segment is expected to be one of the most lucrative segments throughout the forecast period.
- Within end-users, commercial organizations segment would continue to maintain its dominant position, contributing around 36% of the market revenue, by 2020.
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research
David Correa, 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
• Razor Wire Market Brand Analysis and Forecast upto 2026 - 14. November 2019
• Longum Market to Significant Growth Foreseen by 2019 – 2026 - 13. November 2019
• Aerospace Coatings Market: Competitive Landscape Analysis by 2023 - 13. November 2019
• Volumetric Analysis of Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzer Market Trends, Size and Shares by 2023 - 11. November 2019
• 3D Medical Imaging Services Market By Size, Status And Forecast 2023 - 11. November 2019
• Austria Flow Cytometry Market To Receive Overwhelming Hike In Revenues By 2020 - 8. November 2019
• Strontium Carbonate Market Brand Analysis and Forecast upto 2026 - 7. November 2019
• Soy-Based Chemical Market Explored In Latest Research 2019 – 2026 - 7. November 2019
• Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Market Explores New Growth Opportunities By 2021-2025 - 5. November 2019