Fact.MR, in its recent study, projects the global liver cancer diagnostics market to register a steady expansion at 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022. In 2017, the global market for liver cancer diagnostics is expected to reach nearly US$ 700 Mn in revenues. In terms of revenues, North America will remain the most lucrative region in the global market for liver cancer diagnostics. In addition, liver cancer diagnostics markets in North America and Europe will exhibit expansion at similar CAGRs through 2022.
Important regions covered in the liver cancer diagnostics market report include:
- North America (Canada, US)
- Latin America (Argentina, Mexico)
- Europe (NORDIC, UK)
- APEJ (China, India)
The liver cancer diagnostics market report also provides data regarding the key countries in the defined regions.
The fifth most prevalent cancer, liver cancer, caused 9.1% deaths among the overall population affected with cancer across the globe in 2012. Extreme aggressiveness and poor survival rate related to liver cancer has pushed this disease in becoming a crucial health issue worldwide. A slew of risk factors are associated with liver cancer including infection pertaining to hepatitis C virus (HCV), diabetes, obesity, diabetes, obesity, exposure to dietary aflatoxin, alcohol-induced cirrhosis, hepatitis B virus (HBV). With the capability of modification of these risk factors, strong prospects have been offered to lower its prevalence and mortality, by utilizing preventive strategies such as lifestyle modification, and hepatitis immunization. These factors are expected to fuel demand for liver cancer diagnostics across the globe.
AFP test is projected to remain sought-after for liver cancer diagnostics over the forecast period. Revenues from AFP tests are estimated to hold more than half market share in 2017, and are expected to attain 52 BPS in their market share by 2022-end. Hospital-associated labs are expected to remain sought-after in the market for liver cancer diagnostics. Liver cancer diagnostics in the hospital-associated labs are expected to account for largest revenues during the forecast period.
You can Request an Example Copy from here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=73
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), or, liver cancer is predicted to cause numerous deaths annually. With an aim of preventing liver cancer in reaching its final stage, the scientists across the world are developing a number of improved treatments as well as vaccines. Newer techniques developed for therapeutics of liver cancer render both liver transplant as well as partial hepatectomy more effective and safer. Leading medical research institutes worldwide are concentrating on development of advanced tests for complete diagnosis of liver cancer. The aforementioned factors are further estimated to drive growth of the global liver cancer diagnostics market over the forecast period.
Questionnaire answered in the keyword market report include:
- How the market for keyword has grown over the historic period of 2012-2016?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global keyword market on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the keyword market?
- Why the consumption of keyword highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Ask Industry Professional about Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=73
Diagnosis of liver cancer in cancer research institutes will continue to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. The report has also profiled companies that will remain active in expansion of global liver cancer diagnostics market through 2022. These include Illumina, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Biocept, Inc., and Foundation Medicine, Inc.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400
Zuletzt veröffentlicht:Ferrous Sulfate Market Set to Witness a Steady CAGR Value through 2018 to 2028 - 26. Februar 2020
• Equestrian Equipment Market Progress and Top Manufacturer Contribution Forecast Report between 2018 and 2028 - 26. Februar 2020
• Dental Consumables Market Expectation Based on Key Supporting Growth Factors between 2020 and 2025 - 26. Februar 2020
• Canes and Crutches Market Upcoming Progress and Competitive Landscape by 2020 to 2027 - 26. Februar 2020
• Brick Carton Packaging Market Estimated to Record Highest CAGR by 2018 to 2028 - 26. Februar 2020
• Blow Molded Containers Market Players Contribute Majorly towards Innovative Trends through 2019 to 2029 - 26. Februar 2020
• Biometrics Middleware Market Portrays High-End Demand across Major Geographies during 2018-2027 - 26. Februar 2020
• Automotive Switches Market Predicted to Reach Maximum Revenue and CAGR during 2019 to 2028 - 26. Februar 2020
• Automotive Gear Market Anticipated to Reach Maximum Revenue and Demand through 2018 to 2028 - 26. Februar 2020